Department «Management and marketing in health care and pharmacy with the basics of law» was established in KazNMU im.S.D. Asfendiyarov order № 23 from 28.08.2007, the license According to Republic of Kazakhstan Series AA № 0000005 dated November 19, 2001. Government standard education and Republic of Kazakhstan 3.08.311-2006, Government standard Republic of Kazakhstan 5.03.002-2004 Department is preparing and issuing the following specialties:
• 050507 — Management (Bachelor management)
• on the basis of secondary education (full-time education) — 4 years
• based on the average — Special education (distance learning) — 3 years
• based on the average — Special education SSO (distance learning, no relative) — 5 years
• on the basis of higher education (distance learning) — 2 years.
Graduate of Bachelor in specialty 050507 — Management is assigned an academic degree — Bachelor of Management.
Areas of professional activity of graduates in this specialty (Bachelor of Management) are the real sector of the economy, health and pharmaceutical, financial, banking, business and entrepreneurship.
The functions of the professional activities are:
- Planning guidelines for the development of production and management;
- The formation of the structure of the production facility and management structure, the optimal construction of production facilities;
- Motivation, activation of their labor;
- Coordinating and supervising all aspects of activity management.
In 2009 the first issue was produced by undergraduates majoring 6N1101 — Medicine (Public Health. Health care management). In September 2009 the specialty 6N1101 — Medical transferred to the newly created
Department of «Health Policy and Management,» a section of the «Law» that was in the structure of the department «philosophy, political science, sociology, and the foundations of law» has been transferred to the department «Management and Marketing in health care and pharmacy».
Since the day Department of Education made the following graduates:
2007-2008 academic. , the – 127,
2008-2009 was — 91 people, incl. 14 undergraduates
2009-2010 academic — 169 persons.
The department is about thirty subjects (Base of marketing and management, Theory and Practice of Management, Financial Management, Production Management, Marketing, social regulation, Administrative Law, Business Law, Business Organization, Human Resource Management, etc.). Department developed EMCD, programs and guidelines for the implementation of projects and dissertations, the passage of the training, production practices. Printed textbook for the course «Financial Management» in the Kazakh language (10 pp).
Teachers leadership by the department of educational and work experience of graduates and diploma works.
The head of the department «Management and marketing in health care and pharmacy with the basics right,» Ph.D. Zhaksygulova Gulzira Kenzhegulovna, Director of Studies department Avgambaeva Nagima Nurseitovna. Teaching staff of the department «Management and marketing in health care and pharmacy with the basics of law» consists of 12 teachers, including part-time two of the leading Universities in Almaty (Kazakh-British Technical University, KazEU name T.Ryskulov, etc.), from them: Ph.D., Assoc. — 4 senior teachers — 6 teachers — 6.
Teachers department is 34% have Ph.D. At the national language lesson are 10 teachers (84%), including 4 teachers have a degree. The average age is 39 years of PPP.
Methodical work of employees
Currently, the Department intensified its efforts to strengthen:
— Teaching development a teaching manual on discipline «Marketing in the health» Zhaksygulova Gulzira Kenzhegulovna, Tўrsynbaeva M.G.
— Guidelines for the use of interactive teaching methods in the preparation of students majoring in «Management», Zhaksygulova G.K., guidelines for the passage of the educational and practical training of students specializing in «Management», Zhaksygulova G.K, Tasmaganbetova A.A Tulebaev F.S., Avganbaeva N.N Baytekova K.J., guidelines for implementation of diploma students of specialty «Management», Zhaksygulova G.K, Meirbekova E.M, Tulebaev J.C,
— Production of training manuals on legal subjects in the national language.
The department makes scientific work on «Modern Management in the context of globalization in the Republic of Kazakhstan.» Teachers Department annually takes part in national and international scientific conferences held by institutions of higher education RK: Avgambaeva N.N. International Scientific Conference «Science-2030» University of Alatau, Meirbekova E.M International conference «Modern problems of the economy» KazATISO, present papers, publish articles in the collections of conferences.
Under the guidance of teachers in the Department Students majoring 050507 — Management successfully participate in intercollegiate student conferences, the award of diplomas.
Since its inception, the department regularly increases taechers qualification, as evidenced by the presence of 35 certificates.
Student Scientific Circle
Research work of students (NIRS) is an important aspect of identity formation of the future scientist and specialist qualifications.
In this regard, the department «Management and marketing in health care and pharmacy with the basics right» KazNMU them. S.D.Asfendiyarova valid scientific student circle «Manager 2015» in which students have the opportunity not only to acquire knowledge and high professional skills, but also to develop their intellectual abilities and leadership qualities. Research and student group allows the student to begin full-time academic work, to find like-minded people on it, which you can consult and share the fruits of their research.
In the 2011-2012 academic year (the current period) were performed the following activities:
- For the students’ participation in the annual Republican competition NIRS drafted and approved the list of NIRS, which were distributed among students of members of the circle. Carried out detailed advice on writing research. In general, the Department of the teachers have been given advice to plan and stage major events subsequent work on the topic. In January 2012 hosted the first (Cathedral) tour of the Republican contest NIRS University, and February — the second (university) tour.
- The head of the researches students Nurpeisova A.A gave a presentation on scholarship programs (The Eurasian Undergraduate Exchange Program) and Edmund Muskie (The Edmund S. Muskie Graduate Fellowship Program). She brought to the student members of the group information that is open to the set of Scholarship Eurasian Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) 2012-2013. As part of our presentation, students learned that these scholarships give them the opportunity training for one academic year at universities and colleges in the United States.
- In the framework of the visit of the professors in the program KazNMU them. S.D.Asfendiyarova in October 2011 student members of the group attended a public lecture by Dr. Sigmund Bluvbanda, an internationally recognized leader in quality, unrivaled lecturer on statistical methods for the study of quality issues and risk assessment on the topic: «Management Analysis: Quality Management».
- In December 2011 the members held a discussion meeting of the NSC, dedicated to World AIDS Day. Members of the NSC Erdenbekova S. and E. Omirserikova prepared a report on the subject. In particular, students are told about the history of this issue that the World AIDS Day (World AIDS Day) first celebrated on December 1, 1988, after a meeting of health ministers of all countries, called for social tolerance and the exchange of information on HIV / AIDS . In general, students reported that annually celebrated on December 1 World AIDS Day serves to strengthen the organized efforts to combat the pandemic of HIV and AIDS spreading in all regions of the world and discussed the issues of prevention of AIDS among young people.
- In December 2011 members of the circle NSC conducted a seminar-debate on the theme «20 years of economic reform: results, experiences and perspectives», dedicated to 20th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The event was attended by teachers Department, representatives from other universities and academics. In their speeches, all the speakers stressed the historical importance of celebrating the 20th anniversary of independence, said the main events of the formation of Kazakh statehood, was informed of the developments in the socio-political, socio-economic, cultural and human development in Kazakhstan, focused on interfaith and inter-ethnic stability.
With an emphasis on Kazakhstan’s foreign policy initiatives, particularly in the field of nuclear disarmament. During the event, participants were handed out informational materials about the history of development of Kazakhstan during the period of independence, as well as the documentary film «20 Years of Independence of Kazakhstan.»
Academics and student staff of the department are actively involved in social and cultural-mass work, participate in the annual event «Become in university students», etc. In the musical contest «Star», lecturer Baytekova K.ZH won first prize. The 80 — anniversary of the University stands ready, «Ata Zan», «The Department», «The rights and obligations of a citizen in health» and a video about the activities of the department. PPP Department conducted training courses on «Management» for teachers, interns, and art. laboratory of the university. Department of vocational guidance work is carried out among graduates of city schools.